Sponsored by the University of Nevada, Reno and Robert j Troell, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Robert Troell, MD, FACS
The Center of Excellence for Facial Plastic & Reconstructive
The Institute for Advanced Body Sculpting
are pleased to invite physicians and other healthcare professionals to attend a 2-Day CME Activity / Live Surgical Workshop.
Includes “Hands-on experience” in Operating Room
Advanced Liposuction, Fat Cell Cosmetic Grafting,
Comprehensive Platelet Rich Plasma Aesthetic Treatments,
& Stem Cell Harvesting, Processing and Administration
Robert Troell, MD, FACS
Stanford University trained
Quadruple Board Certified
Facial Plastic Surgeon
Beauty by Design
7975 W. Sahara, Suite 104
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
Saturday AND Sunday
July 27-28, 2019
7:30 AM – 5:15 PM
This live educational activity is designed for physicians and other interested healthcare practitioners to enhance clinical competence and improve patient care by increasing knowledge of the benefits, limitations and risks of current technologies, techniques and equipment used to perform liposuction, facial fat grafting, facial implants and fillers, stem cell transfers, and skin resurfacing. Discussion and hands-on demonstrations will include facial and body fat grafting, stem cell transfers, platelet rich plasma preparation, natural breast augmentation, gluteal sculpting (Brazilian Butt Lift) and high definition liposuction.
Download the PDF Course Syllabus for full details of the Surgical Workshop.
Following the activity, participants should be able to:
- Summarize the benefits and limitation of different liposuction techniques
- Discuss the benefits and limitations of non-invasive body contouring devices
- Evaluate the benefits and limitations of liposuction & fat processing devices
- Identify potential pitfalls and utilize complication avoidance strategies
- Perform Brazilian Butt Lift, Natural Breast Augmentation & Facial Fat Grafting techniques
- Define the science of stem and regenerative cells and platelet rich plasma in fat grafting
- List the benefits and limitations of each different fat harvesting devices and techniques
- Evaluate the efficacy of noninvasive versus minimally invasive Cellulite Treatment comparing laser and ultrasound technologies
- Demonstrate the appropriate use of platelet rich plasma in topical applications, surgical glues
- Recognize the different Abdominoplasty techniques (Tummy Tucks Las Vegas) and the advantages of Lipoabdominoplasty (Avelar) technique
REGISTER NOW! – There are 3 ways to register. Call the offices of Dr. Troell, Download the PDF and Fax in the form, or Register Online.
CME Accreditation and Designation This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of University of Nevada School of Medicine and Robert Troell, MD, LTD. University of Nevada School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
University of Nevada School of Medicine designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 16.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Physician Assistant Continuing Education Credits Attendees who are physician assistants use either AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ or AOA Category 1A credit to meet licensure requirements. Physician assistants can claim either 16.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for this program.